INTRODUCING CONTRA COSTA VEGAN

INTRODUCING CONTRA COSTA VEGAN


Hi, I’m Pam Giarrizzo, and I’ve been a vegan since September 2002. I used to live in Sacramento, where I authored the Sacramento Vegan blog to let people know what vegan options they could find in local restaurants. Now I live in Walnut Creek, and I’ve been exploring the vegan options in Contra Costa County. In the process, I decided to create a list of every Contra Costa restaurant I could find that has vegan or plant-based items on their menu. I couldn’t think of any other way to make that information widely available than to start another blog, so here it is.

Click on this link for a list of the cities in Contra Costa County where there are restaurants with vegan options, then click on the city name to find vegan-friendly restaurants there. This list is a work in progress. It doesn’t include restaurants that don’t specifically list items as vegan or plant-based. Many of the menus I found online had dishes that looked like they might be vegan, but I didn’t want to try to guess whether they contained non-vegan ingredients. I will update the list as often as necessary, but menus change, new restaurants open, and old restaurants close, so when in doubt, check with the restaurant about the availability of vegan options.

If you find any mistakes, or if you know of restaurants with vegan options on their menu that aren’t listed here, please contact Pam Giarrizzo at giarrizzo@aol.com. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONTRA COSTA COUNTY RESTAURANTS WITH VEGAN OPTIONS

WALNUT CREEK RESTAURANTS WITH VEGAN OPTIONS